CPR level 'C'
CPR level 'HCP'
Standard First Aid
Childcare First Aid
Regina First Aid proudly offers workplace approved and provincially recognized re-certification courses. These courses are designed for people that need to renew expiring or previously expired certificates. Regina First Aid is the leader in re-certification courses as it offers the largest variety of different re-cert courses. Not all first aid and / or CPR courses are available for re-certification. If the re-cert course your are searching for is not listed here it is because candidates must re-take the original course to renew certification. Candidates that are eligible for and complete the re-cert course will receive a workplace and academic approved certificate that is valid for 3 years.
Different Types of Workplace Approved First Aid and CPR Re-Certification Courses:
The following is a list of courses available for re-certification:
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED
- Standard childcare first aid, CPR and AED
- Stand-Alone CPR level “C” for health care providers (CPR “HCP) and AED
- CPR level “C” and AED
All other first aid and CPR courses are not avaialable for renewal and candidates must re-take the full course to renew certification.
In order to take a re-certification course candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have taken a full course or a re-certification course within the past 3 years.
- Candidates must have taken a full course or a re-certification course through a credible provider such as St Mark James Training, the Canadian Red Cross, Lifesaving Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation and St. Johns Ambulance. Certificates obtained from on-line courses are not eligible for renewal.
- Candidates must have taken the previous course within Canada. Certificates are not internationally accredited.
If you do not meet the prerequisites you must re-take the course.
Credible Workplace Approved Certification:
Candidates that successfully complete the re-certification course will be issued a certificate that is of equal value to that received by candidates when completing the full course. The certificate meets government and legislative standards for Regina and Saskatchewan. Award is valid for 3 years, however, candidates may be required to renew certification at a earlier date based on employer or school policy.
To register for a provincially recognized first aid and / or CPR re-certification course select the re-cert course of your choosing from the main menu or side menu bar. Select the course date, time and location and complete the secure registration form.
We offer re-certification courses throughout Regina in comfortable and convenient locations.